Windows 10 version 1809 is now available for download again from the starting November 13, 2018, Microsoft is now slowly releasing out to the millions of compatible devices around the world. However, if you want to use all the latest and new features and improvements, then you have to install the new version by using the ISO file.
Additionally, you can use the Windows Update, as there are also upgrade option which is using the Windows 10 ISO file. Though, the only problem is that whenever you use a Windows 10 device to download the ISO from the Microsoft support website, then you are provided with the choice to get the “Update Assistant” or “Media Creation Tool.”
Below we provide you complete stepwise guide to direct download Windows 10 1809 ISO file. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Download Windows 10 1809 ISO File
To quickly download the ISO file for the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update, you will have to change your web browser settings to move to the Microsoft support site directly; it’s because if you are using any non-Window 10 computer, then you will have the direct access to the ISO download. The steps are easy and simple but to make it easier you have to follow the steps in a given sequence this will take less time and takes fewer efforts. Here how to do it:
Download Windows 10 ISO File by Using Microsoft Edge
If you are already using the Microsoft Edge, then you can quickly download the Windows 10 Version 1809 ISO file directly by using the given steps:
- Click to open a new tab on Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Under the address bar, copy and paste this given Microsoft support site link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO.
- Click on the Enter tab.
- Then, right-click on the page and choose Inspect Element.
- Now, click on the Emulation option.
- In the “Mode” section, change your user agent user string to Apple Safari (iPad).
- Once refresh your page, if your web browser doesn’t load automatically then once refresh your page.
- After that, click on the Confirm tab.
- From the drop-down list, choose your product language.
- Again, click on the Confirm tab.
- Next, click on the 32-bit Download or 64-bit download tab.