As we know, most of the people are entirely dependent on the internet to complete any work, for example- Office or home computer work, entertainment, or education. The Internet is playing a lead role in every human beings life. But we want to make all the users aware of the fact that by using the internet several types of viruses can infect their devices such as- laptops, desktop, Android, iPhone, etc. To secure your computer from these viruses, you need to install antivirus security. With this in mind, as per research, at present the best antivirus software is McAfee antivirus. It provides some advanced features to protect your computer system.
As McAfee users know, it has a smooth installation process. But sometimes, during the installation of the McAfee Antivirus program on your computer, you will face a numerical error code. One of the common errors is Error Code “5.” It’s an installation error code which appears on the McAfee program. There are a number of causes behind this error. Before this error pops up, the computer will show some symptoms of this McAfee error. Some of these symptoms are given below:-
- Your computer system regularly responds slowly.
- Your running program window crashes.
- Your computer shows backup filter error
- Your computer system might shut down.
Common Causes of McAfee Antivirus 1336 System Error Code 5:
This error 1336 System Error Code 5 can arise due to many factors. Amongst all of the causes, some are mentioned below:-
- If the installation process has failed and is incomplete or the downloading process is incomplete.
- McAfee related files are deleted mistakenly or mischievously, it is a leading possible cause behind this error.
- Malware infection or some viruses are affecting your windows related files or McAfee software related files.
- Your window registry might be incomplete and corrupted from recent McAfee related software changes.(install or uninstall)
This error can pop up on your computer during the time of installation of McAfee antivirus or windows startup and during shut downtime or even during the installation process of your window operating system. So, you need to keep an eye and notice when and where the Error 5 occurs. It is a critical piece of information required while troubleshooting the problem.
Steps to troubleshoot McAfee Antivirus 1336 System Error Code 5:
Please follow these simple steps to troubleshoot your problem which are the given below to guide you.
To Solve the Problem Manually:
For manually checking your window registry, first, you need to get back up by exporting all your registry data related to McAfee antivirus Error 5. Then, follow these given steps:-
Install all Available windows update:
Microsoft is improving and updating their windows system files continuously and this can be a possible cause of Error 5. Sometimes, run-time errors can be fixed simply by updating Windows with the latest Microsoft service pack that Microsoft comes up with from time to time.
If you are trying to check your window updates, then the given steps will help you update it. You can easily update your system with the latest version of the Microsoft. Please follow the steps which are given below:-
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Type “Update” then click on the “Enter” button.
- One Windows Update dialog box will open it will ask you “Yes” or “No.”
- Click on the “Yes” button.
- Your windows are “Updating” it will take few minutes
- Wait until the updating process is completing.
- After that your computer automatically on a restart mode.
The above-given process is to fix McAfee antivirus 1336 system error code 5 and it will guide you to you update your windows, and resolving the problem of error 5. But still, if you are unable to do this after completing the given process, then the last option is to connect with the McAfee Customer Support Number. They will help you instantly and give you a satisfactory response. McAfee customer support 24*7 is available to assist you with all of your problems which are related to McAfee products. For asking any query or getting instant help call on McAfee Customer Support toll-free Number. If you have recently purchased a McAfee product key then for activation visit www.mcafee.com/activate.