Apps on Windows are improving every day but, occasionally, you’ll discover a useful portable application that hasn’t come to PC yet. There’s an uplifting news. With the assistance of outsider programming or third-vendor software, you can smoothly run Android apps on your Windows PC. There are many ways by which you can install third-party software on your window whether it is Emulators or dual-booting. Here is the easy and comprehensive guide that will help you install required emulators and utility that can support Android apps to get installedin your PC.
Many other alternatives are available in the market that support your PC to run an Android app. An emulator is the computing tool or application software that primarily used to help the developer to test various mobile app on the big screen or PC.
Bluestacks App Player
it is the most efficient and well-versed android emulator in the market. It facilitates you to run gaming and other Android apps on your PC. It is very user-friendly and easy to toggle emulator. The launch app and Layercake feature improve the functionality of android app by using hardware acceleration technology. You can broadcast apps and games on social media through Bluestack window.
Open source feature makes it more productive for an ordinary user. Following are the easy steps to install it on your PC.
- Connect your pc with internet access and opens the browser.
- Go to the official website of the Bluestack App Player.
- Download Bluestack setup and then go for the installation.
- Open installation menu and select the location or drive where you want to store the app and data file.
- You can’t change the directory space of Bluestack. By default, it stores in your bootable drive.
- Finish the installation by following the given instruction.
- Open it by clicking on the short cut of the blue stack.
- Now go to the play store and fill the credentials to log in.
- You are all set to install any android app on your pc.
- The emulator is ready to support the app’s run.
Phoenix OS is another tool that helps your system to run the Android app. It is not enumerator but an Android operating system. It supports Android as well as PC.So if you install it in your PC, it will enable Android apps to run on PC. Here are the steps for installing Phoenix OS on your device.
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of Phoenix OS.
- Download the latest .exe or. So file.
- Choose the Android version.
- Create a partition on your hard drive for the Phoenix OS.
- Run the Phoenix OS setup file to install.
- You can install it through a bootable pen drive also.
- Go through with the instruction and complete the installation.
- Wait for few minutes till it completes.
- Now your PC is efficient to hold and run an android app.
- Reboot the system and download your desired android app from the Play Store.
Hey I am Enne Garcia a certified technical professional for mcafee with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your mcafee.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from mcafee Experts in a small time period.