The Xbox Chatpad is a peripheral typing device for the Xbox One. The Chatpad comes with a complete QWERTY keyboard along with a backlit keypad. This means that users can use it even at nights. Now, users can control and adjust the audio, volume, and mute the mic easily. If you are an online gaming enthusiast, then you must get this accessory.
It is one a kind and only a few people know that it is compatible with Windows 10 computer systems as well. It is quite easy to set up the Xbox Chatpad on your Windows 10 computer. Let’s see how to do it.
Connect the Xbox Wireless Controller
- Firstly you need to insert the Xbox Wireless Adapter for the new Windows 10 into the USB socket located in the CPU of the computer.
- Now, hit the Connect button located at the corner of the USB adapter.
- After that, simply turn on the Xbox Wireless Controller by long pressing the home button in your Xbox.
- Now, hit the Connect button located at the backside of the Xbox Wireless Controller.
Wait for a couple of moments for the adapter as well as the controller to light up and stop flickering. When the lights are stable, then the connection between the computer and the controller is successful.
Set up the Xbox Chatpad
- Click on the Microsoft Store application on the Windows 10 device.
- Just look for the Xbox Accessories application.
- Download and install the application.
- Open Xbox Accessories by double-clicking on it.
- Plug the Xbox Chatpad into the controller.
- Now, just plug the controller into the computer using the micro USB cord.
- Lastly, wait for the installation for all the required drivers for the Chatpad to complete.
After all the updates and drivers are installed, you can use your Xbox Chatpad.