McAfee is a renowned antivirus security program. It is best known for providing one-stop anti-theft protection. Chosen by millions of customer, McAfee is one of the trusted antivirus program present today. No matter if there is a single virus or multiple spyware, McAfee is capable of fighting and cleaning your PC. You can download, install and can run it on your computer. To run a McAfee antivirus, we need to create an account on it as it is must for the McAfee installation and activation.
McAfee account comprises of important information including the subscription plan, personal information of the McAfee product. McAfee Subscription information permits you to preserve your software up to date by providing constant virus definition updates to the system. To delete your McAfee account, you must talk to a customer support representative, and remove the software from your computer. We often face the situation when we need to replace the software with a different brand. It is because our computer will be vulnerable to spyware, viruses and other malicious software. We have given out the best steps that will help you to delete your McAfee account.
There are various ways by which we can delete our McAfee account. We have given a few of them. Follow any of the given steps and delete your McAfee account.
Step-1: Call McAfee Customer Support
Calling McAfee customer support is one of the best ways as they have the access to cancel your account. You need to contact the McAfee customer support and unsubscribe the McAfee subscription. Checkthat you have your state ID and driver’s license accessible, as McAfee teammight ask it to verify your account. To call McAfee customer support is one of the best and easy step to remove and uninstall the McAfee product from your system.
Step-2: Uninstall McAfee from your System
For Windows Vista operating system:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Then click on the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, click on the “Add/Remove Program” button
- Finally, select the “McAfee Security Center” option.
- Then, Click on the “Change/Remove” buttonappear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
Step-3: Remove from Mac
For MacBookoperating system
- Click on the ”Go” button appear on the top of your system screen.
- Then click on the “Applications” button.
- The application button will display when you drop-down menu option.
- Click and clamp your mouse on the “McAfee” icon to focuson that.
- Strain the option to the “Junk” option to uninstall the McAfee program.
- Then, Click on the “Junk” option,
- By clicking the”Finder” appearat the top of the screen.
- Now, finally click on the “Empty junk files” option by drop-down the menu.
Step-4: Use McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
Deleting a McAfee account by using a Mcafee consumer product tool is a good and less time-consuming idea.
- Download the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool from the McAfee website.
- Click on the “Save” button to save McAfee file on your system.
- Then, click on the “run” button.
- Finally, close all McAfee programs,
- By double-click on the file to “run”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions appear on the screen.
While following the above-mentioned steps if you are facing any trouble or any error occur, then contact the McAfee customer support. The McAfee team are available 24*7 to assist you. for instant support, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or visit McAfee.com/activate and let uninstall the antivirus easily.